how to enable developer mode (developer options and USB debugging) on an #android device #mbkdev #mobdev
- Open Settings, and select “About”.
- Tap on “Build number” seven times.
- Go back, and select “Developer options”.
- Scroll down, and check the “Android debugging” or “USB debugging” entry under “Debugging”.
Plug your device into your computer.
- On the computer, open up a terminal/command prompt and type adb devices.
- A dialog should show on your device, asking you to allow usb debugging. Check “always allow”, and choose “OK”.