the first rule of #bluetooth and #wi-fi are they dont work
- devices will only pair 50% of the time
- auto channel option is NOT it is random channel
- when would you ever NOT want to split your 2.4G and 5.0G SSIDs ?
- @tenda why do you not even give us an option to split SSID like @vodafone do
- @google #chromecast why do you AUTO chose to transmit on SAME channel as home wi-fi thus killing all wi-fi devices in the same room
- wi-fi repeaters NEVER work they often make network worse (think about it they are doubling / repeating the wi-fi traffic so are going to be at least 50% slower)
however perhaps someone can correct me on how wi-fi repeaters work