The Android SDK includes a mobile device emulator — a virtual mobile device that runs on your computer. The emulator lets you prototype, develop, and test Android applications without using a physical device.
The Android emulator mimics all of the typical hardware and software features of a typical mobile device, except that it can not receive or place actual phone calls. It provides a variety of navigation and control keys, which you can “press” using your mouse or keyboard to generate events for your application. It also provides a screen in which your application is displayed, together with any other Android applications running.
Koolu can help you gain access to open telephony, where you can chose your phone operating system and phone applications, because it buys and distributes open phones such as the Openmoko NEO FreeRunner, acting as a master distributor. Koolu also provides Google Android for the FreeRunner and their are also some OpenKoolu Videos on YouTube !
Howto call, dial or phone US 800 & 888 & 1-800 & webinar dial-in freephone & toll-free numbers for free from anywhere or for the price of a local call from a UK landline telephone or a UK mobile phone using the power of VOIP !
For FREE using Ubuntu:
- Get Ubuntu
- Get a VOIP softphone (Ekiga, Gizmo, etc)
- Get a VOIP SIP account (Ekiga, CallCentric, etc)
- Connect to SIPBroker 800 service by dialing *1 on Ekiga (*275*1 on CallCentric)
- Dial the 800/888 number
- Example : * 1 800 466 4411
For the price of a LocalCall (or FREE if you have any inclusive UK minutes left !):
- Dial into a SIPBroker gateway from any UK landline or UK mobile
- Connect to SIPBroker 800 service by dialing *1
- Dial the 800 or 888 number followed by #
- Example : 020 7100 6747 * 1 800 466 4411 #
Now you can earn 6p/min when people call you on your 087 number that only costs £12 to setup and can be forwarded to a VOIP account !
Telme is a Social Communication Network that is born as a combination of social WiFi, cutting-edge VoIP and richer media communication.
The difference between Telme and any traditional communication network is that it is powered by users, being simultaneously local and global.
Telme Network is built to create a real communication environment with an all-in-one device — AirGate, and TelmeWorlds portal.
Voxeo’s Evolution IVR developer site gives you two options for XML-based, web integrated IVR development.
Evolution Community is a completely free, feature filled service that you can use to design, create, and test IVR applications.
Evolution Professional adds valuable features and telephone technical support for a low bi-yearly fee.
The Evolution IVR developer site provides you with VoiceXML and VOIP via FWD and more !
iNum stands for international number – its a new global / country / world dialing code !
iNum is a new kind of global phone number for a new kind of world — a world with a new geography that’s about local presence and global relationships, not about distance or national borders. iNum is making use of the +883 global country code newly created by the ITU (International Telecommunication Union).
You can get a free iNum from http://www.callcentric.com/
- Sign up @ https://www.callcentric.com/login/
- Click registration email link
- Select inum from the ‘country’ list on http://www.callcentric.com/coverage/international_phone_number
- Set up your VOIP phone as per http://www.callcentric.com/support/device/other
- Call your iNum from a iNum partner or a dial-in number http://www.inum.net/what-is-inum/inum-partners/
Have fun !
Make a 5min VOIP call to anywhere ! for price of a localcall !